Fees & Permission Forms
Are You on PowerSchool?
Pembina Hills School Division has made the transition to online for all registrations, permission forms, fees and payments. All Pembina Hills parents and guardians must have an active parent account in PowerSchool to access these online services.
Online Fees and Payment
Through your PowerSchool account you can access “Student Quick Pay” by clicking on “Fees and Payments” in the main menu. Parents can pay school fees, order and pay for hot lunches, pay for chromebooks, swim fees, sports fees and field trip fees. (As always, payments may also be made at the school office by cash or cheque).
Online Registration and Permission Forms
New for 2021 – Our School Division has started using a new system called “SchoolEngage” to collect registrations and some permission forms. Through your PowerSchool account you can access “SchoolEngage” by clicking on “Registration and Permission Forms” in the main menu. This system has just been implemented, so it will be a learning process for all of us to get accustomed to it.
How To Make A PowerSchool Account
Existing Users – Logging In To PowerSchool
If you have a PowerSchool account already set up, that is fantastic! At this point approximately 85% of our families have set up their account. Here are some reminders on how to get into your account:
● Sign in at https://powerschool.pembinahills.ca/public/home.html
● If you’ve forgotten your password, click the Forgot Username or Password link to reset it.
● If you’ve forgotten both your Username and Password, call Mrs. Borst in the school office (or email her at email@example.com) and she can reset them for you and help you out.
New Users – Creating your PowerSchool account
If you don’t have a parent account set up, you will need to create one. Follow these steps:
1. You will need a unique access ID and password for each of your children. Please contact Mrs. Borst in the school office and she will give you this information.
2. Go to https://powerschool.pembinahills.ca/public. Click on the Create Account button.
● Enter your first and last name.
● Enter your email address; this is the email address to which all notices from the
school are sent.
● Enter a username – Note: your username CANNOT contain a space, hyphen or
● Enter a password. Your password MUST be at least eight (8) characters in length
3. Link your children to your account. You can add up to 7 children to your account. This may include your own children, foster children or any child under your guardianship.
● Enter the name of your children you wish to have access to on a separate line.
● Enter the Access ID for each child (Mrs. Borst will give you this).
● Enter the Access Password for each child (Mrs. Borst will give you this).
● Select from the list, your relationship to the child (e.g. “Mother, natural/adoptive”).
● When you are finished, be sure to click Enter at the bottom of the page.
4. Verify your account. You will receive an email to verify your new account. Simply click on the link in the email, which will return you to the login screen.
5. Click here to sign in with the username and password you created: